Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:39 23rd Dec, 2016
Asus Launches Its ZenWatch 3 For Rs 17,599
The Taiwanese brand's latest smartwatch features a round dial and an AMOLED screen.
Taiwanese brand Asus has launched its ZenWatch 3 in India. Announced at IFA 2016 Berlin, Asus' third generation smartwatch is quite a looker. Unlike most square smartwatches in the market, the ZenWatch has a round dial. Despite compromising on the looks, Asus has managed to make it water and dust resistant.
The ZenWatch 3 features a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with 400x400 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset. This SoC (System on Chip) is specially made for wearables. The watch comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Other specs include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, and 340 mAh battery. The Taiwanese company claims that its HyperCharge technology can charge up to 60 percent of battery in only 15 minutes.
Asus' watch runs Android Wear OS. It plays nice with both the Android and iOS devices. Like most brands Asus offers interchangeable straps. The ZenWatch 3''s base model with a cheap rubberised strap is pegged at Rs 17,599. You can go with the one with leather strap by shelling out Rs 18,999.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have