Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:39 23rd Dec, 2016
Asus Launches Its ZenWatch 3 For Rs 17,599
The Taiwanese brand's latest smartwatch features a round dial and an AMOLED screen.
Taiwanese brand Asus has launched its ZenWatch 3 in India. Announced at IFA 2016 Berlin, Asus' third generation smartwatch is quite a looker. Unlike most square smartwatches in the market, the ZenWatch has a round dial. Despite compromising on the looks, Asus has managed to make it water and dust resistant.
The ZenWatch 3 features a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with 400x400 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon Wear 2100 chipset. This SoC (System on Chip) is specially made for wearables. The watch comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Other specs include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, and 340 mAh battery. The Taiwanese company claims that its HyperCharge technology can charge up to 60 percent of battery in only 15 minutes.
Asus' watch runs Android Wear OS. It plays nice with both the Android and iOS devices. Like most brands Asus offers interchangeable straps. The ZenWatch 3''s base model with a cheap rubberised strap is pegged at Rs 17,599. You can go with the one with leather strap by shelling out Rs 18,999.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499