12:33 02nd Dec, 2016
New Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch May Come To India In Jan 2017
The new smartwatch is said to come with a cellular radio chip allowing users to connect with smartphones without any Bluetooth connection.
Do you remember the Gear S3 smartwatches by Samsung that were unveiled during the IFA 2016 in September? Well, the latest news is that the smartwatch is expected to enter India soon, with the official launch announcement expected in Jan 2017.
While no exact date has been announced yet for the launch of Samsung Gear S3 smartwatches, Sammobile has recently claimed the possibilities of a January launch.
According to Sammobile, the company is expected to launch both Frontier and Classic variants of the upcoming smartwatch in India, while nothing has been outlined yet regarding its pricing.
Going by the IFA 2016 unveil, we know that the Frontier variant comes with a rugged look while the Classic variant comes with a more clean and refined outlook. But one thing for sure - these new watches are expected to come with large display screens (dials or faces) and come with manly looks.
The Frontier variant of Gear S3 smartwatch is expected to come with a cellular radio chip that allows the watch to connect to 4G networks, reports Gadgets 360. This actually means that there is no necessity of connecting the smartwatch with your mobile via Bluetooth in order to make calls or browse the Internet. And, more interestingly, this feature is not yet available in its competitor, the Apple Watch Series 2.
However, you will have to wait for the company to actually announce the new smartwatch along with its official price tag.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020