Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:25 30th Nov, 2016
Coolpad Launches Note 3S For Rs 10,000 In India
The handset competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3.
Chinese brand Coolpad has launched its latest 4G smartphone Note 3S in India. As you would have guessed from its name, the Note 3S competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3. The Coolpad Note 3S features a 5.5-inch IPS HD screen. it is 2.5D panel, which means that it is slightly curved at the edges.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 415 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's a microSd card slot to further expand the storage. In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel snapper too. The handset is compatible with 4G VoLTE, which means that it will play nice with Jio network. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and 2500 mAh battery. The phone also has a fingerprint sensor on its back.
This dual-SIM handset runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0 on top of it. The Coolpad Note 3S comes in Gold and White hues. Priced at Rs 10,000, the phone will be available on Amazon starting from 7th of December.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance