Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:25 30th Nov, 2016
Coolpad Launches Note 3S For Rs 10,000 In India
The handset competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3.
Chinese brand Coolpad has launched its latest 4G smartphone Note 3S in India. As you would have guessed from its name, the Note 3S competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3. The Coolpad Note 3S features a 5.5-inch IPS HD screen. it is 2.5D panel, which means that it is slightly curved at the edges.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 415 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's a microSd card slot to further expand the storage. In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel snapper too. The handset is compatible with 4G VoLTE, which means that it will play nice with Jio network. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and 2500 mAh battery. The phone also has a fingerprint sensor on its back.
This dual-SIM handset runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0 on top of it. The Coolpad Note 3S comes in Gold and White hues. Priced at Rs 10,000, the phone will be available on Amazon starting from 7th of December.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020