18:19 19th Aug, 2016
Airtel Announces Exclusive 4G offer For Samsung Galaxy J Users
Users to get 10 GB Airtel 4G data for the price of 1GB with most of the Samsung Galaxy J series devices.
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today announced that customers purchasing Samsung Galaxy J series mobile device, can enjoy 10 GB Airtel 4G data at the price of 1GB 4G data.
Available with most of the Samsung Galaxy J series devices, under the offer, new and existing Airtel prepaid users can avail 10GB of 4G data at a nominal cost of Rs. 250. To claim the offer, customers will simply have log on to www.offers.airtel.com from their new Samsung J series devices using Airtel mobile internet (not Wi-fi) and follow instructions. Users can also visit their nearest Airtel Retail outlets to upgrade to Airtel 4G and activate the offer.
Commenting on the newly launched offer, Mr. Ajai Puri, Director – Market Operations, Bharti Airtel, said, “We are delighted to extend our association with the popular Samsung J series. We believe this partnership will help customers enjoy best-in-class smartphone experience on Airtel’s 4G network.”
Airtel had previously introduced bundled Double Data offerings with top industry players like Apple, Xiaomi, Micromax, Intex and Lava as well.
Last month Reliance Jio partnered with Samsung to offer unlimited 4G data with voice benefits to Samsung users for 90 days. The offer however was only available on select Samsung Galaxy smartphones which excluded J series.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones