12:55 11th Jul, 2016
ASUS May Launch 3 New Zenfones In India On July 12
This is according to a report published on The Mobile Indian, and not an officially announced date!
Do you remember ASUS launching a number of cool gadgets at the Computex event this year? If so, you would probably have dreamt of having those smartphones. And now, it's time for the Indian users to actually get their hands on to these new smartphones by ASUS.
Dubbed the Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, and Zenfone 3 Ultra, these smartphones are expected to be revealed by the company on July 12 at two events held in India and Taipei, simultaneously, reports The Mobile Indian.
However, the report also states that no official announcement on the same has been made.
Speaking about the smartphones, the Zenfone 3 comes with a 5.5 inch display and is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor while the Zenfone 3 Deluxe sports 5.7 inch OLED touchscreen and Zenfone 3 Ultra features a huge 6.8 inch LCD display screen. Also, the Deluxe variant comes with a Snapdragon 820 processor and the Ultra variant sports a Snapdragon 652 processor.
For more technical specification of these 3 smartphones, we recommend you to check out our earlier stories given below.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow