16:26 23rd May, 2016
Flipkart Announces India’s First Online ‘Watch Exchange’
The e-commerce giant has partnered with premium watch brand Fossil and award winning organization Goonj.
Flipkart, the largest ecommerce marketplace, introduced India’sfirstever online exchange program for watches. This firstofitskind initiative is in partnershipwith leading watch brand Fossil and Goonj. The watches that are received through thisexchange program will be contributed to Goonj—an award winning voluntary organization in India. Once the sale is over, the watches will be distributed by Goonj in the areas where they currently offer humanitarian services.
Customers can avail upto Rs.1500 off on watches under Fossil brand (Skagen, Emporio Armani, DKNY and Michael Korrs) in exchange of old watches till end of May 2016. The program is aimed at offering customers’ value for their old watches as well as a chance to upgrade to premium styles, designs and technology.
Commenting on the latest exchange program, Rishi Vasudev, VP – Fashion, Flipkart, said, “Flipkart Watch Exchange, is the first ever online exchange offer on watches in India which will help customers make a difference. With this new initiative, our focus is to offer customers an easy way to exchange and upgrade to premium models that they desired to buy next. Additionally, our partnership with Goonj will also help customers with the right channel to donate their watches. Last year, we launched our exchange programs for mobiles and appliances which has been a great success. Introduction of exchange program for watches is a first of its kind effort that the Indian watch industry will see.”
Rishi added, “Customers are increasingly browsing and shopping for watches online. Flipkart has witnessed tremendous growth in demand across budget and premium watch brands. With close to two lakh watches from across 50 brands, this is one of the fastest growing category under Flipkart lifestyle.”
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have