10:49 10th Dec, 2015
Panasonic Launches Wearable Camera HX-A1 At Rs 19,900
The wearable camera is waterproof, dustproof and even freezeproof offering sports enthusiasts a better solution.
Panasonic has recently launched its wearable camera dubbed as the HX-A1 which is pretty much popular among the extreme sports enthusiasts.
While being priced at Rs 19,900 in India, the waterproof HX-A1 is pretty much light in weight and comes at nearly half the price of the GoPro Hero 4.
The HX-A1 is waterproof upto 1.5 metres without any extra housing while also being dustproof.
Interestingly, Panasonic has made the wearable camera even freezeproof upto minus 10 degrees C.
The HX-A1 also features a 0 Lux Night Mode and an IR filter allowing users to capture video even in full darkness.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the camera, it comes with a 3.54 MP MOS sensor with f/2.8 aperture which is capable of capturing video up to full HD resolution.
The camera is also said to be pretty good in slow motion videos as it can shot at 60 fps at 720p or even 120 fps at 480p.
The camera comes with a Multi Mount which allows users to mount in anywhere, from on to goggles to shoulder bags or helmets or even a tripod.
Interestingly, the HX-A1 comes with the WiFi connectivity and thus users can easily transfer every video footage immediately on to their laptops or other devices.
TAGS: Panasonic HX-A1
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have