28th Sep 2012
There's a lively discussion on at YouTube about a game called Save the World or Not. This isn't merely an adult-rated game; it's for adults: A press release by publisher Kingdom Crafting asks whether, as an adult, "you feel that most computer games are not particularly appealing" — noting that adults "have little time for long gaming marathons". And since they want to have fun too, the answer is clearly a game featuring a lot of sex.
Singapore-based Kingdom Crafting claims Save the World or Not is the game "every man was waiting for". I'll admit the trailer is decent enough — but I wouldn't have guessed it's for a game. The clip begs the question of what the gameplay consists of, to which the producer responds (on YouTube) that more videos will follow.
Initial reactions to the trailer will, I'm sure, range from "I'd rather watch porn" to "Interesting… yawn". But let's give Kingdom Crafting the benefit of doubt. Let's be honest: what does an adventure game combined with live-action video and adult content (including "exotic" star Angel Dark), portraying a "relaxed, cool lifestyle" sound like?
It sounds like porn, of course.
I'm going to wait (not with bated breath, though) for some clarity on what the gameplay is. Meanwhile, do tell us what you think about the concept.
TechTree Blog: The Game You've Been Waiting For?
The world in the palm of your hand.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020