Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
So far we have covered best handsets under Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, but if you have saved enough you can consider something even better. In fact, there are phones in this price range that can give a tough time to much expensive top-end devices. Last updated: 2- May -2018.
Price: Rs 29,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- 5.7 screen with 1440 x 2880 pixels
- 13 + 13 MP dual camera on the back
- 5 MP selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
Price: Rs 21,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- 6.2-inch Full HD + IPS screen.
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera setup.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
Here's the list of phones that can give flagship handsets a run for their money.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499