09th Nov 2015
We all might have been knowing by now that Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with a new Do Not Disturb mode which basically is the upgraded 'Priority' mode that made its entry on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
At first, it is important to note that, while you are on 'Do Not Disturb' mode, you still can get individual app notifications.
For that, you are suggested to follow the steps given below one by one.
To start with, you need to first open your Android device's main 'Settings' menu and go to 'Sound & Notifications'.
Then, you will have to select 'App notifications' where you will actually come across a huge list of all the apps that have been already installed on your smartphone.
On the list, you will have to tap on the app that you are interested in receiving notifications on priority basis even while on the 'Do Not Disturb' mode.
Next, you will have to switch on the 'Treat as priority' toggle which ultimately enables notifications from particular app.
Here's How You Can Set Individual Notifications On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
By following this guide, you can actually set app notifications as priority on Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Do Not Disturb mode.
- FOSSIL LAUNCHES GEN5 SMARTWATCHES IN INDIA
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones