12:55 06th Oct, 2015
ASUS Launches ZenBook UX305LA With i7 Chipset And QHD+ Display
Intel i5 alternative will go on sale by the end of Q4 2015.
Taiwanese electronics giant ASUS has launched its all-new ZenBook UX305LA ultrabook in India. The laptop is priced at Rs 97,900 and is currently available for sale with an Intel i7 chipset inside in black, white and gold options.
While ASUS refers to the ZenBook UX305LA as a ‘perfect balance of great looks and functionality’ we think there is a lot more power in here than required.
Part of that power comes from the impressive hardware options that ASUS has hauled in for this ultraportable laptop, that also happens to be the slimmest one at 12.3 mm with a 13.3 inch Quad HD+ display.
The design is similar to Apple’s Macbook Air laptops, but ASUS seems to have differentiated itself well with a design that does not mimic the Air per se.
Coming to the hardware bits of the ZenBook UX305LA:
- We get a 13.3 inch LED back-lit display with a QHD+ resolution of 3200x1800 pixels (16:9)
- Inside, we get both Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Core i5 (5th-generation) options with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD as standard
- Coming to connectivity, the ZenBook will have you covered with long list of ports that inlcude HDMI 1.4, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Microphone-in jack,1x Headphone-out jack, and a micro HDMI port
- The battery is a 6-cell Li-ion Polymer one
- All of the above is housed in a construction that is 32.4(W) x 22.6(D) x 0.55 ~ 1.49 (H) cm. And weighs 1.00 Kg without the 6 cell-battery pack (1.30 kg with it)
ASUS did mention in its press release that only the i7 version of the laptop will be available on sale at the moment, with the i5-powered models showing up at the end of Q4 2015.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020