12:55 06th Oct, 2015
ASUS Launches ZenBook UX305LA With i7 Chipset And QHD+ Display | TechTree.com
ASUS Launches ZenBook UX305LA With i7 Chipset And QHD+ Display
Intel i5 alternative will go on sale by the end of Q4 2015.
Taiwanese electronics giant ASUS has launched its all-new ZenBook UX305LA ultrabook in India. The laptop is priced at Rs 97,900 and is currently available for sale with an Intel i7 chipset inside in black, white and gold options.
While ASUS refers to the ZenBook UX305LA as a ‘perfect balance of great looks and functionality’ we think there is a lot more power in here than required.
Part of that power comes from the impressive hardware options that ASUS has hauled in for this ultraportable laptop, that also happens to be the slimmest one at 12.3 mm with a 13.3 inch Quad HD+ display.
The design is similar to Apple’s Macbook Air laptops, but ASUS seems to have differentiated itself well with a design that does not mimic the Air per se.
Coming to the hardware bits of the ZenBook UX305LA:
- We get a 13.3 inch LED back-lit display with a QHD+ resolution of 3200x1800 pixels (16:9)
- Inside, we get both Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Core i5 (5th-generation) options with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD as standard
- Coming to connectivity, the ZenBook will have you covered with long list of ports that inlcude HDMI 1.4, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Microphone-in jack,1x Headphone-out jack, and a micro HDMI port
- The battery is a 6-cell Li-ion Polymer one
- All of the above is housed in a construction that is 32.4(W) x 22.6(D) x 0.55 ~ 1.49 (H) cm. And weighs 1.00 Kg without the 6 cell-battery pack (1.30 kg with it)
ASUS did mention in its press release that only the i7 version of the laptop will be available on sale at the moment, with the i5-powered models showing up at the end of Q4 2015.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals