12:36 01st Oct, 2015
Sony Culling The USB Music Player In 3.0 Update Angers PS4 Users
The feature enabled users to switch tracks and stream music without the need to jump into menus.
Sony’s recently released 3.0 update albeit good seems to be delivering some nasty hindrances to PS4 users. The new update that brings a couple of new features seems to have removed the USB music streaming feature, something that Sony thought may not be of great value to users, but that is really not the case.
Noticed by plenty of those in the beta circle, a redditor pointed out that the USB Music Player that showed up with the 2.0 update is no more. While the feature had already vanished from the beta updates, it is only now that the regulars users have begun to notice the same from the PS4’s interface.
The USB music player allowed users to switch music tracks without the need to pause the game. But more importantly, it allowed users to stream their own music by simply loading it up on their flash drive.
Now that it is gone, gamers will have to switch to the default Media Player and this means suspending the game and going through settings to change things. Which is the last thing gamers want while defeating their enemies and racing with friends.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones