11:11 25th Sep, 2015
Notion Ink Launches Cain Signature Black 2-in-1 With Intel Bay Trail Chipset | TechTree.com
Notion Ink Launches Cain Signature Black 2-in-1 With Intel Bay Trail Chipset
Comes with all the bells and whistles you would expect from a Windows 10 tablet with a budget price tag.
Notion Ink has launched its third product in India called the Notion Ink Cain Signature Black.
The 2-in-1 comes with the Intel Bay Trail series of chipsets and packs in the right hardware bits to deliver the Windows 10 experience on a budget.
The device looks pretty similar to Notion Ink’s previous offerings, including the Cain 10 and the Cain 8 that was launched earlier.
Coming to the hardware, here’s where things get interesting, with Notion Ink, trying to offer everything under the sun for a budget price tag.
- We get an 10 inch HD (1280 X 800 pixels), multi-touch, IPS display which according to Notion Ink is scratch resistant
- Inside, there is a 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor (Intel 646 MHz HD graphics) equipped with 2 GB of DD3 RAM
- The Black Signature Edition will be available in 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage options that are expandable up to 128 GB via a micro SD card slot
- For the cameras we have an OmniVision 2 MP unit on the front and a similar one on the back
- Connectivity options include 3G bands via the built-in UltraStick along with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Mini HDMI, USB OTG and a USB 3.0 port as well
- The 2-in-1 runs Windows 10 and is fuelled by a 7900 mAh battery
Coming down to the pricing, the Notion Ink Cain Signature Black Edition will be available in black and grey and will be exclusive to Snapdeal. For now the pricing for the 2-in-1 stands at Rs 18,990 for the 32 GB version and Rs 20,990 for the 64 GB version.
There’s not much out here coming from established brands for the Black apart from the Micromax 2 in 1 LapTab that comes with similar specifications but comes with a smaller battery and falls short on expandable memory.
What you also get with the Cain Black is the ProPen Active Stylus and the magnetic keyboard cover that makes it a 2-in-1.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India