11:40 11th Sep, 2015
Renault To Launch Mobile App To Drive Car Sales
This is a first-of-its-kind app in India which allows buyers to understand the Kwid's technical specs much better.
French car maker Renault has announced recently that it would be soon launching a mobile app to increase its car sales in the country.
While this is a first of its kind app in India, Renault is expecting to provide prospective buyers complete technical specifications of its upcoming entry-level car Kwid.
The company hopes that this move might help it better showcase itself among the prospective buyers and there by also providing them information on how would the new car Kwid stand against other cars in the competition.
Along with this, the company is also set to bring its much awaited Virtual Showroom live on Sept 14 through which a team of experienced sales executives would be answering the queries of at least 50 prospective buyers every half an hour via video calls. It is worth noting that buyers can just type in their queries over the IM chat box and the executive would be answering verbally through the video.
It is also being said that the virtual showroom would be live for at least 3 months with around 100 people specially assigned for the unique concept.
Having said this, it is worth noting that the Renault Kwid that is expected to be priced between Rs 2.9 lakh and Rs 4.5 lakh will be available for booking from Sept 14.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones