18:13 24th Aug, 2015
Next Gen Moto 360 Spotted In Chicago
Motorola's upcoming smartwatch looks slimmer than the original.
The Moto 360 has been one of the most loved Android smartphone so far. Those waiting for its successor rejoice as what appears to be a next generation Moto 360 has been spotted in Chicago.
The images come from a Reddit user. Going by the shots, the watch appears to be slimmer than the original. Those with a good eye can also notice a change in the placement of a button.
According to to the discussion Reddit, the images show two different versions of Motorola's smartwatch. One all black version and another with golden dial and a leather strap.
Based on the information from GSMArena, the next gen Moto 360 will run on Android 5.1. The watch will have display resolution of 360×360. That's a bump from 320x290 on the original Moto 360.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020