19:23 18th Aug, 2015
Micromax Announces Canvas Selfie 2 And Selfie 3 | TechTree.com
Micromax Announces Canvas Selfie 2 And Selfie 3
Starting price for these youth-centric phones is Rs 6000.
Domestic handset maker Micromax has added two devices to its Canvas line-up. The entrants are Selfie 2 and Selfie 3. As their name suggest, these phones are targeted at people obsessed with selfies. These phone even come with software to enhance your look. Take for instance, the Face Beauty mode that lets the user balance facial features, soften complexions, and remove skin blemishes. I guess, there are people who would want to do this.
The Canvas Selfie 2 sports a 5-inch IPS screen with 480x854 pixels. It is powered by a quad-core chipset clocked at 1.3 GHz. Micromax hasn't specified the SoC (System on Chip). If I have guess, it is most probably based on MediaTek. The phone has 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, and 2000 mAh battery. In the camera department, you get a 5 megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. There's a similar 5 megapixel module on the rear too. Coming to the subject of software, you get Android 5.0 out-of-the-box.
Next-up is the canvas Selfie 3 that comes with a free Bluetooth Selfie stick. The phone boasts of an 8 megapixel front-facing camera. The rear camera is 8 megapixel too. The Selfie 3 sports a 4.8-inch AMOLED screen with HD resolution. Such displays are generally found in high-end Samsung and Nokia phones such as the Galaxy S4, S5, S6, and Lumia 1020. The phone is powered by an unspecified 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and has 1 GB RAM.
The Selfie 2 will hit the stores by 22nd of August. It is priced at Rs 6000. Currently, there's no information on the Selfie 3's pricing and availability.
TAGS: Mobile Phones, Micromax, Canvas Selfie
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals