Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:08 16th Aug, 2015
Specifications Of Upcoming Nexus Phones Emerge Online | TechTree.com
Specifications Of Upcoming Nexus Phones Emerge Online
The phone will be manufactured by Huawei and LG.
Nexus, the holy grail of Android phones is due upgrade. According to the rumour mill, it is already established that Google will be unveiling two nexus phones this year. One will come from the Korean brand LG, while the other will be built by Huawei.
According to a tipster named OnLeaks, Huawei will manufacturer a phablet sized 5.7" handset. On the other hand, LG will stick with a relatively handy 5.2" screen size. Slightly bigger than its previous Nexus 5 device. The C type USB connector trend is fast catching up. After Apple and OnePlus, new Nexus phones are also expected to do away to with the conventional micro-USB port.
Taking inspiration from HTC's One series, LG may go with the front-facing speaker setup. Another thing worth mentioning in this 5.2" upcoming Nexus, is the fingerprint sensor.
While there are talks of both Nexus phones donning aluminium body, OnLeaks believes that Huawei will definitely go with metal. The relatively bigger Nexus too will come with a fingerprint sensor.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance