Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:08 16th Aug, 2015
Specifications Of Upcoming Nexus Phones Emerge Online | TechTree.com
Specifications Of Upcoming Nexus Phones Emerge Online
The phone will be manufactured by Huawei and LG.
Nexus, the holy grail of Android phones is due upgrade. According to the rumour mill, it is already established that Google will be unveiling two nexus phones this year. One will come from the Korean brand LG, while the other will be built by Huawei.
According to a tipster named OnLeaks, Huawei will manufacturer a phablet sized 5.7" handset. On the other hand, LG will stick with a relatively handy 5.2" screen size. Slightly bigger than its previous Nexus 5 device. The C type USB connector trend is fast catching up. After Apple and OnePlus, new Nexus phones are also expected to do away to with the conventional micro-USB port.
Taking inspiration from HTC's One series, LG may go with the front-facing speaker setup. Another thing worth mentioning in this 5.2" upcoming Nexus, is the fingerprint sensor.
While there are talks of both Nexus phones donning aluminium body, OnLeaks believes that Huawei will definitely go with metal. The relatively bigger Nexus too will come with a fingerprint sensor.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals