Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:08 16th Aug, 2015
Specifications Of Upcoming Nexus Phones Emerge Online
The phone will be manufactured by Huawei and LG.
Nexus, the holy grail of Android phones is due upgrade. According to the rumour mill, it is already established that Google will be unveiling two nexus phones this year. One will come from the Korean brand LG, while the other will be built by Huawei.
According to a tipster named OnLeaks, Huawei will manufacturer a phablet sized 5.7" handset. On the other hand, LG will stick with a relatively handy 5.2" screen size. Slightly bigger than its previous Nexus 5 device. The C type USB connector trend is fast catching up. After Apple and OnePlus, new Nexus phones are also expected to do away to with the conventional micro-USB port.
Taking inspiration from HTC's One series, LG may go with the front-facing speaker setup. Another thing worth mentioning in this 5.2" upcoming Nexus, is the fingerprint sensor.
While there are talks of both Nexus phones donning aluminium body, OnLeaks believes that Huawei will definitely go with metal. The relatively bigger Nexus too will come with a fingerprint sensor.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens