11:03 07th Aug, 2015
Asus Launches Two New Tablets In India Starting At Rs 11,999 and Rs 14,999 | TechTree.com
Asus Launches Two New Tablets In India Starting At Rs 11,999 and Rs 14,999
The tablets get an optional Audio Cover with 5.1 Channel sound along with an optional pressure sensitive stylus for the ZenPad 8.
Asus has finally brought in its new tablets ZenPad 8 and ZenPad 7 in to the shores of India with price tags of Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999 respectively. However, these tablets were launched at Computex earlier this year.
Speaking about the specifications, both the new tablets feature a 1280 x 800 pixel display and Intel Atom processors.
While running on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Asus ZenUI skin on top, both the tablets come with an optional Audio Cover with 5.1 channel sound. Along with this, the company offers an optional pressure sensitive stylus for the ZenPad 8.
To recall, Asus also launched three new variants of its popular ZenFone 2 in India at the Zen Festival in New Delhi. Apart from this, the company has also announced that it would be unveiling ZenFone Max, a sleek smartphone with a whopping 5,000 mAh battery. It will be officially announced in October and there is no word on its pricing yet.
However, speaking about the new tablets, the ZenPad 7 features a 7 inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1 GB / 2 GB RAM, 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded via microSD card, 5 MP auto focus rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera, DTS audio, 3G network support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 13 Wh battery.
Having this said, the ZenPad 8 comes with an 8 inch HO Fully laminated IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1 GB / 2 GB RAM, 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory expandable via microSD card, 8 MP / 5 MP auto focus rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording, 2 MP front-facing camera, DTS audio, 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 4,000 mAh battery.
The ZenPad 7.0 and ZenPad 8.0 come in Black, White and Aurora Metallic colors.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals