14:49 03rd Aug, 2015
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 To Launch Under Rs 10,000 With Fingerprint Sensor | TechTree.com
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 To Launch Under Rs 10,000 With Fingerprint Sensor
We expect it to be the first smartphone in India with a fingerprint sensor for under Rs 10,000 price point.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad is all set to launch its new smartphone, the Dazen Note 3 in India for under Rs 10,000.
Coolpad is relatively a new entrant in the Indian market having launched the entry level Dazen 1 in India exclusively on Snapdeal which was sold at Rs 5,999.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad which is a relatively new entrant in the Indian market is all set to launch its new smartphone, the Dazen Note 3 in India for under Rs 10,000.
[Also Read: Coolpad Launches Dazen 1 Black Variant On Snapdeal]
It is also worth noting that the Dazen Note 3 was recently announced in China and is said to come with a fingerprint scanner at its back with a 360-degree finger rotation capability much like the one that comes with Huawei Honor 7.
It is worth reminding you that the company had claimed that the Dazen Note 3 crossed 2.6 million registrations in just a week.
The new phone comes with a 5.5 inch HD display while powered by an 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. However, it is being expected that the company might come up with a 3 GB RAM variant in to the Indian market.
Also, it is worth noting that the smartphone comes with a 16 GB of on-board storage.
Speaking about the camera, the new smartphone Dazen Note 3 comes with a 13 MP rear camera with an LED flash unit and a 5 MP front facing camera. Both front and rear-facing cameras will come with a CMOS image sensor for better image quality.
The Dazen Note 3 is a dual SIM 4G LTE supporting handset and will be powered by a 3,000 mAh battery.
To recall, Coolpad is also known for its ultra-slim smartphone Ivvi K1 Mini which was just 4.7 mm in thickness.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals