Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:57 31st Jul, 2015
Avians Continue Wasting Pigs In Angry Birds 2
Rovio gives a new twist to its insanely popular original title.
Finland has been home to some of the best game studios in the business. While Remedy software impressed gamers all over the world with its PC and console games, Rovio's claim to fame comes from the mobile platform. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to state that almost every recent smartphone user has wasted at least a few minutes on Angry Birds franchise. Now, get ready to say goodbye to some more productive times as the company has just published Angry Birds 2 for Android and iOS.
Launched in 2009, the original Angry Birds game was a rage. Needless to say, Rovio kept milking this cash cow with new titles such as Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, Friends, Space, Star Wars, Star Wars II, Go!, Epic, Transformers, and Fight!
After almost six years, the studio has released a proper sequel to the original. For the latest game, Rovio seems to have decided to take the gameplay back to its roots. Similar to the original, you get a slingshot to launch birds at the pigs. What has changed though is that players get to choose which bird to fling next.
The power-ups are now called spells. Plus, there's a new bird called Silver. If you get bored of single player campaign, you can challenge players from across the world in the Arena. This feature requires you to sing-in Facebook.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones