11:09 29th Jul, 2015
Moto G 3rd Gen Launched At Rs 11,999
The new Moto G is completely water proof and comes with an improved selfie camera.
Motorola has finally launched its much awaited Moto G 3rd Gen smartphone in India with prices starting from Rs 11,999.
While Rs 11,999 is for the 8 GB variant, we feel Rs 1,000 more for the 16 GB variant would make no harm. Yes, the 16 GB variant is available at Rs 12,999. Both the variants are available in black and white colour options. Also, the device can be expanded up to 32 GB via a micro SD card.
Speaking about the specs of the new device, it comes with IPX7 water resistance which was missing on the previous models.
The Moto G 3rd Gen also comes with 13 MP primary camera, 5 MP secondary camera, 2,470 mAh Long Lasting Battery and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) Processor with 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU coupled with a 2 GB RAM.
Adding more details on the camera section, the rear camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, multilayer IR filter along with CCT flash which helps producing the exact colour and improves your low-light photographs while the front camera comes with a wider lens.
Also, the battery is said to be 20% more powerful than the previous gen model.
The display screen on the new Moto G is 5 inch in size with 720p HD and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to protect it from minor scratches.
The Moto G 3rd Gen also comes with Dual SIM card slot with 4G connectivity support.
Keeping in mind the previous gen models of the Moto G, it looks like the new device comes with some great features like Moto Display, Quick Capture and Chop Twice.
While Moto Display shows up the notifications with minimum battery usage, Quick Capture opens up the camera app by just a single shake of the device and shaking the smartphone twice much like a hand-shake would turn the camera flash on/off.
Speaking about the customising options for the smartphone, the new Moto G comes with Moto Shells which snap on the back and flip cover to cover the display.
Having said this, the company has also come up with some exciting introductory offers exclusively on Flipkart such as 33% off on Myntra, Moto 360 at Just Re.1 for 100 lucky customers, Free subscription of Wynk Plus, Free Airtell 4G Ready SIM, Rs 500 off on minimum purchase of Rs 1,000 with Flipkart Fashion and 100% cashback to 100 lucky customers on purchase of Moto G 3rd Gen.
If you have been waiting to get your hands on the Moto G 3rd Gen, you can now grab one of these here.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance