10:59 28th Jul, 2015
Panasonic Launches 'Love T10' With Multiple Language Support At Rs 3,690 | TechTree.com
Panasonic Launches 'Love T10' With Multiple Language Support At Rs 3,690
Lov 10 is the first device under the company's new series called 'Love' aiming at the first time Indian users.
Panasonic India has launched a new smartphone dubbed the T10 under its new series of budget smartphones called Love.
The Panasonic Love T10, being a 3G enabled handset comes with a price of Rs 3,690 and is said to be available in the last week of July in White and Black colour variants via both online and offline retail outlets.
Considering its price point, the smartphone comes with decent specs like dual SIM support, Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box, 3.5 inch HVGA TFT LCD display, 1 GHz dual-core processor, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of inbuilt storage space.
While we might find these specs to be outdated, these may attract the first time users or even users from the rural areas of India who can experience Android without cutting their pockets.
The highlight of the Panasonic Love T10 smartphone is that it supports 21 Indian regional languages - Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Nepali, Bodo, Dogri, Konkani, Urdu, Maithili, Manipuri, Sanskrit, Sindhi & Santali.
Considering the multiple language support in the same segment, iBall Andi Avonte 5 comes at Rs 5,999 while the Lava Iris 402e at Rs 4,999 and the Micromax Unite 3 at Rs 6,999. We definitely feel the Panasonic Love T10 can prove a game changer with its lower price in the same segment.
Also, speaking about the camera setup, the smartphone sports a 2 MP rear camera with 0.3 MP camera in the front.
On the connectivity front, the Panasonic Love T10 offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, FM, Micro-USB 2.0, and Bluetooth 4.0 options. It packs a 1400mAh battery, measures 112.2x62x11.9mm, and weighs 100 grams.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India