15:37 22nd Jul, 2015
Vivo X5 Pro With 4G Support Launched In India At Rs. 27,980
It will be competing with the likes of Moto X, which is priced lesser and Huawei Honor 6 Plus
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has launched Vivo X5 Pro in India, but unlike in China it doesn’t come with an eye recognition technology.
The Vivo X5 Pro comes with Phase Detection Auto-Focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus and facial recognition technology for smart beauty mode. The device is priced at Rs. 27,980.
The smartphone comes with the latest Android Lollipop operating system and has a propriety interface- Funtouch 3.0. It is powered by the Snapdragon 615 octa core processor.
The Vivo X5 Pro offers a 5.2 inch Full HD, super Amoled display. It has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and 128 GB micro SD card slot. It has a 2300 mAh battery. The dual SIM X5Pro offers 4G connectivity too.
The Vivo X5 Pro offers 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera. It is equipped with Hi-Fi sound.
It is likely to compete for space with Moto X, Huawei Honor 6 plus and Oppo 7. The lastest offering from Vivo trails its competitors with a 2300 mAH battery and is powered by a snapdragon 615 processor.
Most of the other players in the same price range offer a snapdragon 801 processor, which might be a bit of drawback for Vivo X5 Pro.
TAGS: Vivo X5 Pro
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow