11:09 22nd Jul, 2015
1 Lakh Yu Yuphoria Units Go On Open Sale For 3 Days On Amazon
At a price point of R 6,999 the smartphone comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM and 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor.
Yu Televentures has recently been making quite a lot of noise with its Yuphoria smartphone which was launched in May this year.
High on success, the Micromax sub-brand YU has finally brought its Yuphoria smartphone on an open sale on Amazon India starting from Tuesday, July 21 to Thursday, July 23.
The company has also announced that 1 lakh units are available and this time you would not be required to register to actually grab a Yuphoria smartphone. Yes! You read that right.
Speaking about the YU Yuphoria, its USP is the price point at which it is being sold with premium features.
With a price tag of Rs 6,999, the YU Yuphoria comes with a 5 inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection which running on Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android Lollipop.
Speaking about the other specs, the smartphone comes with an 8 MP rear camera, wide angle 5 MP front camera, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
While no registrations are required for the sale, all you need to do is just visit the Yu Yuphoria page at Amazon.in and Add the product in to your Cart. Then, you need Login/Register into your Amazon account and complete the order.
Also, lately, we have been seeing YU competing steadily with Lenovo by moving yet another winning move to take on Lenovo.
To remind you, Yu Yuphoria was launched in May with similar specs and better price just when Lenovo A6000 Plus was peaking with great pride.
Just to add in case if you hadn't noticed, over the last week, Lenovo A7000 was available on via open sale on Flipkart.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020