17:01 10th Jul, 2015
Xolo Launches Its Black Smartphone At Rs 12,999
You can experience Xolo Black hands-on at 100 Vodafone stores across India.
Indian mobile maker Xolo has finally launched its first smartphone under BLACK sub-brand after hinting about it for many days.
With a 5.5 inch 1080p display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, the new smartphone as we have known so far, comes with oleophobic coating to keep the device smudge and stain free.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the Xolo Black, it comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory along with a dual camera setup in the rear with LED flash and 5-element lens with f/2.0 aperture.
It is worth noting that the rear camera setup consists of dual cameras; one with 13 MP capacity and another with 2 MP capacity for depth sensing.
Along with this, the front facing camera on the smartphone comes with 5 MP capacity and LED flash to capture better selfies.
The other features of the smartphone include 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3,200 mAh battery, Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and Hybrid Dual SIM support.
Speaking about its availability, though the Xolo Black has been launched on Friday, July 10 as announced earlier, the smartphone is said to be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from July 13.
However, if you already own a Xolo device, you can buy the new Black on July 12 from 4 PM to 8 PM as a special offer for its existing customers.
The smartphone will be coming with an introductory offer with 1 GB of free data per month for 2 months for Vodafone customers and unlimited Vodafone Music for two months, just the way Vodafone had announced a few days back.
Also, 100 Vodafone stores will have Xolo Black for hands on experience.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones