17:24 08th Jul, 2015
Lenovo Sells 47,440 Units Of K3 Note In Just 5.2 Seconds
The K3 Note's first flash sale seems to have broken the records of Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000.
Lenovo K3 Note has reportedly performed very well in its first flash sale on July 8 at 3 PM on Flipkart.
The 5.5 inch Phablet launched on June 25 seems to have broken the records set by the company's very own A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000 by having 47,440 handsets sold out in just 5.2 seconds.
The company soon after the sale tweeted that the first K3 Note sale was a killer and also that the registrations for next week's SALE would be open from 6 PM onwards on Flipkart on July 8.
It is worth noting here that the company had announced before the sale that over half a million users have shown interest in the K3 Note by registering on the e-commerce site.
Speaking about the technical specs, the K3 Note is an affordable 4G capable Phablet flaunting a 1080p display while it comes powered by a 1.7 GHz MediaTek octa-core 64-bit processor paired with 2 GB of RAM.
The phablet also features a 16 GB internal memory, microSD card, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera along with Dolby Atmos Sound technology and a 3,000 mAh battery.
Connectivity options include dual-SIM card slots, 4G support on both SIMs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. On the software front, the phablet runs on Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones