11:53 07th Jul, 2015
Xolo Launches New Budget Smartphone 'Era' For Rs 4,444
The company is also getting ready to launch its much awaited Black smartphone on Friday, July 10.
While Xolo prepares itself to launch the much awaited Black smartphone on Friday, July 10, a new budget smartphone dubbed the Xolo Era has been launched on Monday.
With a price tag of Rs 4,444, the new Xolo Era is a dual SIM smartphone with a 5 inch IPS display screen and powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with a 1 GB of RAM.
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat, the smartphone includes 8 GB of in-built storage which can be expanded via microSD card up to 32 GB.
The camera section of the Xolo Era comes with an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera while the smartphone is backed by a 2,100 mAh battery.
The connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, Micro USB, USB-OTG and GPS.
The company's official Facebook post on July 6 says that the Registration for the same would start in 3 days.
However, the official Snapdeal link as of now displays that the Xolo Era 8GB has been already sold out.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones