18:35 06th Jul, 2015
Rumour: LG G Pro 3 May Sport A 6 Inch Display And 4 GB RAM
If the rumours are to be believed, the phablet would be launched by the end of this year.
The latest speculations are that LG may be working on a successor to its popular LG G Pro 2 smartphone.
The latest buzz has been revealed by a Chinese social network Weibo user and a known tipster @Leaksfly and nothing has been officially announced yet.
However, it is also being said that the G Pro 3 will be featuring a 6 inch Quad-HD display instead of the 5.9 inch 1080p display which was seen on the predecessor.
The tipster has also revealed that the latest phablet will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which can expanded using a microSD card.
The smartphone may also be equipped with a 20.7 MP rear camera with an 8 MP front facing camera and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The phablet is also said to include a fingerprint scanner and pupil recognition.
However, for the official news and specifications, we may have to wait until the company unveils the phablet. If the rumours are to believed, LG has resumed its work on LG G Pro 3 which was stopped in last year December and the new phablet may be launched by the end of 2014.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance