18:03 06th Jul, 2015
Oppo Officially Announces New Smartphone Mirror 5s | TechTree.com
Oppo Officially Announces New Smartphone Mirror 5s
The smartphone comes with a crystal like pattern on the back plate with a metal frame built around the device.
Chinese mobile manufacturer Oppo has now officially announced its new smartphone Mirror 5s which runs on Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
The officially announcement confirms that the Oppo Mirror 5s smartphone which sports a 5 inch display has a crystal like pattern on the back plate while it has been built around a metal frame.
The dual SIM smartphone comes with a 5 MP front-facing camera and 8 MP rear camera with LED flash with other features including 64 bit Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded via microSD card.
The Oppo Mirror 5s is said to be backed by a 2,420 mAh battery.
Though the price of the new smartphone is not yet known, we can definitely assume that it belongs to budget series and won't cut your pockets much.
However, we still do not know as to by when the device will be available for public and in what markets will it be available at first.
TAGS: Mobile Phones, OPPO, Android
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals