16:42 06th Jul, 2015
Asus Unveils Pegasus 2 Plus At A Chinese Exhibition
The new smartphone is said to be the successor of the Pegasus X002 which was launched last year.
Popular Taiwan based smartphone company Asus has recently unveiled its new smartphone dubbed the Pegasus 2 Plus X550 in China.
Being showcased at a Chinese exhibition in Nanjing on Saturday, the smartphone is known to be the successor of Pegasus X002 which marked the launch of Pegasus series of smartphones last year.
The new Asus Pegasus 2 Plus is said to come with a 5.5 inch full HD display while powered by a 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core SoC couples with 3 GB of RAM.
Photo Credit: mobile.163.com
The smartphone also sports a 13 MP camera in the rear with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera with dual SIM capacity.
The new Pegasus 2 Plus also comes backed with a 3,030 mAh battery and runs the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the latest Zun UI skinned on top.
While the pricing and availability details are not yet known, the company has announced that the Asus Pegasus 2 Plus would come in two colours - Rose Gold and White.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week