16:42 06th Jul, 2015
Asus Unveils Pegasus 2 Plus At A Chinese Exhibition | TechTree.com
Asus Unveils Pegasus 2 Plus At A Chinese Exhibition
The new smartphone is said to be the successor of the Pegasus X002 which was launched last year.
Popular Taiwan based smartphone company Asus has recently unveiled its new smartphone dubbed the Pegasus 2 Plus X550 in China.
Being showcased at a Chinese exhibition in Nanjing on Saturday, the smartphone is known to be the successor of Pegasus X002 which marked the launch of Pegasus series of smartphones last year.
The new Asus Pegasus 2 Plus is said to come with a 5.5 inch full HD display while powered by a 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core SoC couples with 3 GB of RAM.
Photo Credit: mobile.163.com
The smartphone also sports a 13 MP camera in the rear with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera with dual SIM capacity.
The new Pegasus 2 Plus also comes backed with a 3,030 mAh battery and runs the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the latest Zun UI skinned on top.
While the pricing and availability details are not yet known, the company has announced that the Asus Pegasus 2 Plus would come in two colours - Rose Gold and White.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals