12:15 06th Jul, 2015
Honor Plans To Bring Four New Smartphones To India | TechTree.com
Honor Plans To Bring Four New Smartphones To India
The company is planning to boost its sales in the offline market with 500 stores in various cities across the country.
With India transforming itself into the World's fastest growing smartphone market, it seems to have been luring in many companies from countries like China and Taiwan to sell their smartphones in the country.
One such company, Huawei has lately seen a tremendous success in India with its smartphones like Honor 6 Plus and Honor Holly.
Now, with this success, the popular Chinese smartphone company is all set to launch four of its new smartphones which are pocket friendly.
Adding more in to this, Huawei has sold 50 million in the first half of 2015 globally and is further targeting total smartphone sales of 100 million in 2015.
Having said this, the company has partnered with two distributors to push its sales via 500 retail stores in key cities like Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai along with other cities in the southern region.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals