12:15 06th Jul, 2015
Honor Plans To Bring Four New Smartphones To India
The company is planning to boost its sales in the offline market with 500 stores in various cities across the country.
With India transforming itself into the World's fastest growing smartphone market, it seems to have been luring in many companies from countries like China and Taiwan to sell their smartphones in the country.
One such company, Huawei has lately seen a tremendous success in India with its smartphones like Honor 6 Plus and Honor Holly.
Now, with this success, the popular Chinese smartphone company is all set to launch four of its new smartphones which are pocket friendly.
Adding more in to this, Huawei has sold 50 million in the first half of 2015 globally and is further targeting total smartphone sales of 100 million in 2015.
Having said this, the company has partnered with two distributors to push its sales via 500 retail stores in key cities like Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai along with other cities in the southern region.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones