14:45 03rd Jul, 2015
Asus May Soon Unveil New Budget Smartphone Zenfone Go | TechTree.com
Asus May Soon Unveil New Budget Smartphone Zenfone Go
To reduce the cost, the company seems to have used the MediaTek processor instead of the Intel Processor.
Rumours have been recently surfacing that Asus may soon unveil its new budget friendly ZenFone series smartphone which might be dubbed as ZenFone Go.
According to sogi.com.tw, a Taiwanese website, the rumoured smartphone is said to have a 5 inch HD display and powered by a quad core MediaTek processor with an 8 GB of internal storage along with 2 GB of RAM.
However, we always have been knowing Asus to be a continous user of Intel processors which is likely giving a good performance to its users.
But, if the rumours are true, the Taiwan based smartphone company might be bidding on to save costs rather than working on how to give better performance.
The website also says that the smartphone may be having an 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera.
Also the device is suspected to support only 3G and not 4G LTE.
However, while the company has not yet announced anything officially, we advise you to please keep in mind that these are just rumours for now.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals