14:45 03rd Jul, 2015
Asus May Soon Unveil New Budget Smartphone Zenfone Go
To reduce the cost, the company seems to have used the MediaTek processor instead of the Intel Processor.
Rumours have been recently surfacing that Asus may soon unveil its new budget friendly ZenFone series smartphone which might be dubbed as ZenFone Go.
According to sogi.com.tw, a Taiwanese website, the rumoured smartphone is said to have a 5 inch HD display and powered by a quad core MediaTek processor with an 8 GB of internal storage along with 2 GB of RAM.
However, we always have been knowing Asus to be a continous user of Intel processors which is likely giving a good performance to its users.
But, if the rumours are true, the Taiwan based smartphone company might be bidding on to save costs rather than working on how to give better performance.
The website also says that the smartphone may be having an 8 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera.
Also the device is suspected to support only 3G and not 4G LTE.
However, while the company has not yet announced anything officially, we advise you to please keep in mind that these are just rumours for now.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week