12:51 03rd Jul, 2015
Casio Becomes The Latest Entrant In An Overcrowded Smartwatch Market | TechTree.com
Casio Becomes The Latest Entrant In An Overcrowded Smartwatch Market
Will unveil its version of the ideal smartwatch in 2016.
According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, Casio already has a smartwatch in the works. The company is working on perfecting the same and is looking to announce the smartwatch by March 2016.
As for the details about the smartwatch, company president Kazuhiro Kashio revealed very little, commenting about its build quality.
“A device that won’t break easily, is simple to put on and feels good to wear,” and that’s about it.
Certainly, Casio has a lot of experience when it comes to building wrist watches and have pioneered a couple of them in past as well.
Now that we know that the watchmaker has been working on the intelligent timepiece for 4 years, we can be sure that it will be something to ogle at.
What will make you think twice about purchasing it is the price that is expected to cost around 349 USD (approx. Rs 22,000), one has been priced keeping Apple Watch Sport in mind.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance