11:32 02nd Jul, 2015
1st Generation Moto X Gets A Lick Of Lollipop In India
Lucky users can finally upgrade to the official Android 5.1 Lollipop update.
Motorola has finally pushed out its Android 5.1 Lollipop update for the Moto X (1st generation) in India. The company seems to have taken its time with the update and even jumped version 5.0 benefiting users and giving them a fresh new dose of Android to play with.
Arriving after a number of delays, we must say that the new update works flawlessly. This could be thanks to Motorola’s extensive soak testing techniques, which seems to have paid off.
There are new transitions, a new recents menu and even the phone’s dialer icon has been updated to the new one. Of course, Android Lollipop also makes everything work buttery smooth, so we seriously suggest you upgrade to it.
Android 5.1 Lollipop is indeed a massive refresh; this applies more to Moto X (1st Gen) users, who have been stuck with KitKat for a very, very long time.
The update is about 650 MB in size, so you must ensure that you have the necessary free space (internal storage), before taking the leap.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones