11:32 02nd Jul, 2015
1st Generation Moto X Gets A Lick Of Lollipop In India | TechTree.com
1st Generation Moto X Gets A Lick Of Lollipop In India
Lucky users can finally upgrade to the official Android 5.1 Lollipop update.
Motorola has finally pushed out its Android 5.1 Lollipop update for the Moto X (1st generation) in India. The company seems to have taken its time with the update and even jumped version 5.0 benefiting users and giving them a fresh new dose of Android to play with.
Arriving after a number of delays, we must say that the new update works flawlessly. This could be thanks to Motorola’s extensive soak testing techniques, which seems to have paid off.
There are new transitions, a new recents menu and even the phone’s dialer icon has been updated to the new one. Of course, Android Lollipop also makes everything work buttery smooth, so we seriously suggest you upgrade to it.
Android 5.1 Lollipop is indeed a massive refresh; this applies more to Moto X (1st Gen) users, who have been stuck with KitKat for a very, very long time.
The update is about 650 MB in size, so you must ensure that you have the necessary free space (internal storage), before taking the leap.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India