18:13 01st Jul, 2015
Huawei Unveils Honor Band Zero Smartwatch And Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset
Both the devices were unveiled along with the much awaited Honor 7 smartphone.
Chinese company has unveiled its Honor Band Zero smartwatch and Honor Whistle Bluetooth headset along with its much awaited Honor 7.
It is worth noting that both the products have been just unveiled while the Band Zero is expected to be launched in China in August.
Speaking about the devices, the Honor Band Zero features a circular touch display with brushed metal bezel running around it and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
The smartwatch interestingly comes with no physical buttons and is said to be showing message notifications and display incoming calls.
The Band Zero is also expected to come with pedometer and sleep tracker along with a textured rubber strap available in Black, Beige and White color options.
The Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset is said to sport a brushed metal look and with a circular button on the back.
However, no further details have been shared by company and we expect more details to arrive soon.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones