18:13 01st Jul, 2015
Huawei Unveils Honor Band Zero Smartwatch And Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset
Both the devices were unveiled along with the much awaited Honor 7 smartphone.
Chinese company has unveiled its Honor Band Zero smartwatch and Honor Whistle Bluetooth headset along with its much awaited Honor 7.
It is worth noting that both the products have been just unveiled while the Band Zero is expected to be launched in China in August.
Speaking about the devices, the Honor Band Zero features a circular touch display with brushed metal bezel running around it and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
The smartwatch interestingly comes with no physical buttons and is said to be showing message notifications and display incoming calls.
The Band Zero is also expected to come with pedometer and sleep tracker along with a textured rubber strap available in Black, Beige and White color options.
The Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset is said to sport a brushed metal look and with a circular button on the back.
However, no further details have been shared by company and we expect more details to arrive soon.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow