18:13 01st Jul, 2015
Huawei Unveils Honor Band Zero Smartwatch And Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset | TechTree.com
Huawei Unveils Honor Band Zero Smartwatch And Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset
Both the devices were unveiled along with the much awaited Honor 7 smartphone.
Chinese company has unveiled its Honor Band Zero smartwatch and Honor Whistle Bluetooth headset along with its much awaited Honor 7.
It is worth noting that both the products have been just unveiled while the Band Zero is expected to be launched in China in August.
Speaking about the devices, the Honor Band Zero features a circular touch display with brushed metal bezel running around it and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
The smartwatch interestingly comes with no physical buttons and is said to be showing message notifications and display incoming calls.
The Band Zero is also expected to come with pedometer and sleep tracker along with a textured rubber strap available in Black, Beige and White color options.
The Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset is said to sport a brushed metal look and with a circular button on the back.
However, no further details have been shared by company and we expect more details to arrive soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals