17:51 01st Jul, 2015
CSR Racing Races Its Way Onto Windows Phone And Windows
On a platform that is deprived of quality racing games, NaturalMotion fills one massive gap.
Its been 3 long years and CSR Racing has finally made it to the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 platforms. The game was initially developed for iOS and launched on the App Store back in June 2013; post which it was made available for Android in April, 2013.
So yes, this has been one long wait, and more importantly the app fills the gap for a quality drag-racing game that comes with over 90 licensed cars.
Clearly, the only other game to compete on the Windows Phone store would be Asphalt 8: Airborne; one that has been making up for the absence of quality racers like Real Racing 3 for long.
What’s more is that the app is a Universal one, so if you download it for your smartphone you will not have to purchase it for your Windows 8.1 system.
Even better is that the game has launched with the new update. One that introduces Italian automotive manufacturer, Lamborghini with its latest Huracan sports car.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-