17:51 01st Jul, 2015
CSR Racing Races Its Way Onto Windows Phone And Windows
On a platform that is deprived of quality racing games, NaturalMotion fills one massive gap.
Its been 3 long years and CSR Racing has finally made it to the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 platforms. The game was initially developed for iOS and launched on the App Store back in June 2013; post which it was made available for Android in April, 2013.
So yes, this has been one long wait, and more importantly the app fills the gap for a quality drag-racing game that comes with over 90 licensed cars.
Clearly, the only other game to compete on the Windows Phone store would be Asphalt 8: Airborne; one that has been making up for the absence of quality racers like Real Racing 3 for long.
What’s more is that the app is a Universal one, so if you download it for your smartphone you will not have to purchase it for your Windows 8.1 system.
Even better is that the game has launched with the new update. One that introduces Italian automotive manufacturer, Lamborghini with its latest Huracan sports car.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones