14:25 01st Jul, 2015
Google Translate Now Understands Conversations Better
This update has been rolled out after working with thousands of people in the user community.
If you have ever tried at translating an informal speech using Google Translate, you might have been familiar with some not so good experience.
But, it seems that now, you will feel the difference with improvised handling of informal speech by Google.
Yes. Another update by the search giant and this time the company seems to have been working with thousands of people in its user community to improve translations.
To add in more in to this, Google has always been known for incorporating translation corrections suggested by users via its community tools across the 90 languages it supports.
To recall, the company also updates its Android and iOS apps earlier this year to support real time voice translations.
The picture below clearly shows the difference between how to tool used to work earlier and how does it work now.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance