17:44 23rd Jun, 2015
Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Leaks By Two Google+ Users | TechTree.com
Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Leaks By Two Google+ Users
The situation may be a little difficult this time for Motorola with Xiaomi and Huawei taking over the scenario.
It seems that rumours are surfacing about the variant of the much popular Motorola's Moto G smartphone.
Though not officially announced anything, some images have been leaked out of the prototype on Google+ by users Neo Lee and Leonardo Fiaschi which hints us about the possibility of the 3rd gen Moto G in the making with improvements in the camera, processor and battery.
It looks like the 3rd gen Moto G may come with a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera unlike the 8 MP rear and 2 MP front ones in the 2nd gen model.
However, the new variant may be keeping the same 5 inch 720p display, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage while being run on a Snapdragon 401 processor and powered by a 2,300 mAh battery.
If the company is indeed planning on a next Moto G, it could be expected to soon go public and also it seems like they might have a touch situation unlike their 1st gen and 2nd gen models due to the stiff competition and companies like Xiaomi and Huawei taking over the scenario with lesser prices and better specs.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals