12:59 23rd Jun, 2015
Google Pushes Out 17 New Watch Faces For Your Android Wear Smartwatch | TechTree.com
Google Pushes Out 17 New Watch Faces For Your Android Wear Smartwatch
15 of them are free to download.
Everybody loves them, and so far in the smartwatch market, Google seems to have accumulated the maximum. We are talking about Android Wear watch faces and Google has announced that it has put out 17 new ones for you to download for your smartwatch.
The 17 new Android wear watch faces that are now available in the Play Store come from across the world. Fashion brands, game characters, cartoons, artists, and even from brands like Bang and Olufsen to movies like Terminator:Genesis seems to have cashed in on the opportunity.
Every watch face is unique in its own way in the sense that it refreshes the way in which the watch tells time.
Indeed, Google seems to be going cross-culture here as even Hello Kitty and Moomin seem to be available.
The best part is that 15 out of the 17 new watch faces are actually free so you can go ahead and download as many as you like.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals