11:07 23rd Jun, 2015
Dropbox v3.0 Brings New UI Experience | TechTree.com
Dropbox v3.0 Brings New UI Experience
The latest update is expected to bring along Material Design as per the guidelines laid down by Google.
Dropbox Android application has been finally updated to version 3.0 and it seems that the update brings with it Google's Material Design UI elements.
The updated design is being rolled out now to all its Android users.
To recall, Dropbox has been adapting elements from Google's Material Design UI into its application over the last few released.
This means that, we have been considerably experiencing better user interface since the version 2.6 of the application.
Speaking more about the recent update, users are said to find coloured status bars, a hamburger navigation menu and a floating action button along with a flat UI colour scheme.
These updates are said to make the user interface much cleaner and easier to navigate and also the new UI scheme is said to fit right in line with the Material Design language guidelines laid down by Google.
The update has been started to roll out gradually and it should hit your phone over the next few days.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance