12:33 19th Jun, 2015
Airtel Rolls Out 4G Trials In Delhi NCR
Airtel customers across Delhi NCR can now experience 4G at 3G prices as a complimentary offer.
Bharti Airtel Limited has finally launched its 4G trials exclusively for its customers in Delhi NCR.
With this move, the company has significantly become the first in India to leverage an integrated FD and TD network which will deliver the fastest 4G experience and superior network coverage.
Speaking about the Airtel 4G service, it is expected that the superfast internet speeds will allow customers to enjoy HD video streaming with zero buffering, downloading movies in less than 5 mins and uploading entire photo albums in less than five minutes.
Promoting the 4G network service in India, it seems that Flipkart along with Airtel is offering 4G data packs for customers buying select 4G handsets including Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Asus and Huawei.
4G smartphones from these companies are said to come bundled with an Airtel 4G SIM.
While existing Airtel customers will be able to follow a quick SMS registration process to activate 4G, non-Airtel customers buying their 4G device from Flipkart will be guided through a simple process to smoothly transition to the Airtel 4G network.
The 4G network by Airtel however seems to be a game changer in the telecom industry with customers showing increasing propensity for consuming data services lately.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-