12:45 17th Jun, 2015
Samsung Unveils Game Recorder+ App At E3 Gaming Conference | TechTree.com
Samsung Unveils Game Recorder+ App At E3 Gaming Conference
The app allows users to record the gameplay directly from mobile and also add commentaries via front camera.
Samsung has unveiled its new app dubbed Game Recorder+ at the on-going E3 gaming conference.
The app which allows users to record the gameplay from mobile titles in Full HD along with front camera capturing the user's video commentary is for now said to work only with Samsung devices and not any other Android smartphones.
The app is said to be compatible only with Samsung's Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Note 4, S4, Note 3 and Note 2 phones.
Shedding more light in to the app, along with capturing footage in-game, it also allows to trim the videos, capture audio and upload videos directly to YouTube.
Along with this, the application also comes with a feature called Game Boost, which reportedly maximizes memory usage.
Since the app comes with a floating UI, it doesn't require for the smartphone to be rooted and at the same time it is safe and easy to use too.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals