19:51 21st May, 2015
BBM For iOS Will Soon Let You Edit Your Messages After Delivery
Talk about time travel.
BlackBerry is rolling out a new update for its BlackBerry Messenger for iOS that comes with an upgraded Timed Message feature. While this is no TigerText, what BlackBerry has pulled off for an existing messaging platform is indeed impressive.
The new update is available only for the beta users and testers and is buggy, but those on this version are probably used to that.
Coming back to the messenger, we have an improved Timed Messsage and Message Retraction feature. One that lets you send a message that will self-destruct or disappear once the receiver takes his/her thumb off the message.
What is new, is that those who have subscribed to the service will now be able to edit their messages as well. Yes, the original message will be retracted and you can edit and tweak it once again and hit the Send button.
Pretty cool? Well think about all those conversations you can tweak without others knowing about it. Still then, why would anyone get on to BBM when they know such a feature is available? Well, every idea comes at a price; and this one costs Rs 60.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones