17:26 18th May, 2015
Xolo Brings In Liverpool FC Limited Edition One Smartphone
The limited edition smartphone comes with Liverpool wallpapers and LFC Boot Animation.
It looks like, Xolo has been recently trying to attract the football fans as it launches the Liverpool FC Limited Edition of its popular 'One' smartphone.
We are pretty much aware that Xolo and Liverpool FC have both taken various activites to promote football across the country and deepen with engagement with young fans.
The new Limited Edition smartphone features Liverpool FC's iconic Liverbird logo printed on the leather back of the Xolo One. The handset also includes a LFC-branded charger, LFC-branded back panel, an authenticity certificate and dozens of Liverpool wallpapers and LFC boot animation.
Coming to the technical side of the smartphone, the Xolo One Liverpool FC Limited Edition features a 4.5 inch IPS screen, 1.3 GHz quad core MT6582M processor with 1 GB RAM, 8 GB in-built storage and Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
The 5MP primary camera of the Xolo One Liverpool FC Limited Edition smartphone is backed by LED flash, while the selfie shooter has VGA resolution. The smartphone features a standard connectivity suite: 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB 2.0 and is backed by a 1,700 mAh battery.
To keep it short, we can tell that the new limited edition of 'One' is part of the partnership with Liverpool FC and the 'Mission Million' campaign to promote the game in India.
Priced at Rs 6,299, Liverpool FC edition Xolo One is exclusively available on Snapdeal.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones