14:22 13th May, 2015
Google Updates Its Maps With Indian Railways Schedules | TechTree.com
Google Updates Its Maps With Indian Railways Schedules
The updated information allows users to plan their public transport trips quickly and easily.
Google has recently updated its popular Google Maps with Indian Railways schedules allowing users to access information about 12,000 trains.
It is also being said that information about public transport has been updated for 8 Indian cities - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
Well, to add in more, this detailed information can be found in Google Transit which is a feature in Google Maps which helps people plan public transport trips quickly and easily.
With this information being updated, the Internet giant is planning to make its users lives more easier day by day. Also, it seems that Google is trying to make its mark in every possible way.
We believe that the company surely knows how to keep up with the changing trend and the ever-updating generation of smartphone users.
To remind you, Google Maps as of now has public transportation schedules for more than one million transit stops worldwide in 2,800 cities, including New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
TAGS: Google Maps
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals