12:26 06th May, 2015
Mi Band Went Out Of Stock In 7 Seconds | TechTree.com
Mi Band Went Out Of Stock In 7 Seconds
The device was sold at Re 1 as part of the introductory offer.
As expected, the Mi Band's ist special preview sale on Xiaomi India's official website went out of stock in 7 seconds on May 5.
Surprisingly, the special sale of the Mi Band just had 1000 units in stock and at a special price of Re 1. Mi India also tweeted about the success of their Mi Band's 1st special preview sale.
To add in more on this, the flash was held on May 5 at 2 PM on mi.com/in which was reportedly flooded by Mi fans. And, it's also true that the first 1000 registrants have got the band at just Re 1.
Adding more to the whole flash sale, many users also tweeted about the same.
Looks like #MiBand got sold with 0.01sec :/— Shintu Dhang (@Shin2_D) May 5, 2015
Speaking about the Mi Band, the company recently launched the wearable in India last month alongside its Mi 4i.
While Mi Band looks like a simple device, it does have some interesting features like tracking user movements, sleeping patterns and also the ability to unlock a device. However, the key USP of the Mi Band is its battery life which the company claims to offer up to 30 days of standby time.
To add more, the band is also water resistant so that you don't have to worry about little drizzles or liquid spills.
It is also worth noting that the company had posted a buying guide on how to grab a Mi Band on its official Facebook page.
The Re 1 promotional offer to introduce the product by the company did surely go viral among various social media handles. However, there is no further information as to when and at how much price will the device available.
TAGS: Xiaomi Mi Band
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals