11:32 17th Apr, 2015
WhatsApp Brings In New Material Design To Its Android App | TechTree.com
WhatsApp Brings In New Material Design To Its Android App
Circular contact images, updated cover image and new animations makes you feel fresh and clean.
WhatsApp recently created a hype with its new voice-call feature which rolled out to everyone.
To top it, the popular message app has finally updated the material design of its Android app.
The latest update version 2.12.38 comes in with huge changes in animations and colour schemes which were not touched much until now.
If you are heading towards Play Store on your smartphone, then stop. Sadly, the update isn't yet available on Google Play Store.
However, you can download the update through the company's official website.
If this is your first time downloading and manually installing an APK file, then make sure that you have enabled the 'unknown sources' from the settings menu under security.
Coming back to the update, another important change you would notice is the fresh circular styled contact images.
The media selection screen for sharing photos and video and the Settings menu all look clean and bright with this new update making it appeal more fresh to its users.
Also, you can find change in the design of the button used to record voice messages and the cover images also gets larger with this new update.
While the update brings in a total modified visual experience, there seems to be no modifications regarding the functioning of the application.
However, there seem to have been some instances where the animations appear slight changes among the users which leads to a conclusion that the app is still being tested by the company and hence, it is not yet available in the Play Store.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals