14:24 07th Apr, 2015
Lenovo A7000 Launches Today At Rs 8,999 | TechTree.com
Lenovo A7000 Launches Today At Rs 8,999
The phone has some good specifications keeping it's price into consideration
After creating a hype, Lenovo is finally bringing its new smartphone dubbed as A7000 to India on Tuesday.
With a price tag of Rs 8,999, the A7000 is a 4G smartphone which is known to be as an upgraded version of the A6000 with a larger 5.5-inch 720p HD display.
Also, the company as many of us know, is boasting about the latest Dolby Atmos technology which comes with the phone.
The smartphone also equips a 1.5 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6752m processor which makes it a pretty good smartphone in the given price range.
It is also worth noting that the Lenovo A7000 comes with Android Lollipop with Vibe UI topping it.
It also has a 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32 GB.
Also, the device comes with an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera with connectivity options like dual SIM card slots and 4G support.
TAGS: Lenovo A7000
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals