13:16 02nd Apr, 2015
Viber To Support Android Wear | TechTree.com
Viber To Support Android Wear
Users can enjoy almost every feature of Viber except that incoming calls cannot be answered as of now.
Popular instant messaging and Voice Over IP app Viber has finally come up with an update supporting the Android Wear devices.
The latest version 5.3 has got some new features to improve the user's experience.
Through the Android smartwatch, users can receive text messages and reply using speech-to-text option, available in all languages that Google supports for speech-to-text feature.
Also, the company is boasting about the stickers, photos and doodles that come resized to fit the small device screen.
However, as of now, incoming calls cannot be answered through Android Wear devices, but we can surely expect feature pretty soon.
Also, the latest version provides names and photos of the user who is interacting even if he/she is not saved in the contact list.
The latest update for Android also has some animated stickers and allows users to browse through celebrity conversations and go behind the scenes with music, film, fashion, sports or whatever else they like.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals