11:41 01st Apr, 2015
Turn Any Display Into A Chrome OS Computer With Chromebit | TechTree.com
Turn Any Display Into A Chrome OS Computer With Chromebit
The perfect device to make your TV smarter.
Google had a lot of announcements to make yesterday, but the most exciting one was indeed the Chromebit. A tiny little pen-drive sized computer that was built by ASUS and designed by Google.
We do know that the Chromebit will cost consumers less that a $100 (approx. Rs 6233). But what they get is a full computer with a Rockchip 3288 chipset, a Mali 760 GPU, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory and obviously a USB 2.0 port.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802. 11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 (for accessories, you will need to type on something).
Seems like Google is still hell bent on getting its Chrome OS to developing markets. Still then, it heavily relies on internet connectivity, which is something that is pretty much sparse and unreliable in markets like India.
As of now the pricing is not fixed, and no details about its availability have been given out but considering that Google is gunning for affordability, we should expect this miniature wonder to reach Indian shores soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals